Saturday 26 September 2015

21st Birthday Wishlist

21 Birthday Wishlist



With just under a month till I hit the big 21 and become a fully fledged adult, which I'm so not ready for, I thought it would be the perfect time to do a little birthday wishlist. So while I should probably be thinking about what being 21 means in terms of responsibilities like getting a job, finding a husband and saving for a downpayment on my first house, I'm actually too busy lusting after items worth about the same amount. But hey, that's ok I'm not actually 21 just yet.

SkinnyDip Bee Clutch Bag
I still adore this little clutch, it's just so cute and with my matching phone case I can't help but love it. I feel like I'd just use it 24/7 even though I definitely wouldn't fit too much inside it but when it's that cute then does that really matter? Plus it gives me major cravings for honeycomb and cinder toffee, which is my favourite so I love it even more. Available here.

Anastasia Beverly Hills  Liquid Lipstick in Pure Hollywood
I love liquid lipsticks, they apply like butter and look so pretty on. This colour seems to be sold out everywhere since I tried to get my hands upon it in the US but couldn't so of course it makes the birthday list. I pray that the people who make birthday wishes come true managed to raid ABH and find me this colour liquid lipstick. It's just so pretty and I'm totally in love with it. Available here.
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum
I'm totally obsessed with this perfume, every time I'm somewhere that stocks it I feel the need to drown my body in it. I've had so many compliments on it and it lasts so well, like a little spray goes such a long way. I'm all about rich, musky smells so this range is everything to me. Plus the bottle is so sparkly and pretty. Available here.

Charlotte Tilbury Flimstar Bronze and Glow
What would my birthday list be without a contour set on it? I've heard such amazing things about this highlight and contour duo so I think I need to get my hands on it, especially with the paired brush which apparently works wonders. I love all things Charlotte Tilbury and really want to extend my collection of her products so this little set is just perfect for me. I'm in love with the highlight Available here.
Giant Silver 21 Foil Balloons
Who doesn't want giant silver balloons for their 21? Because I know I sure do. I really hope my mummy has these hovering around the house when I come home for my birthday weekend. They're just too fab plus sucking the helium out of them before they deflat is always hilarious. Available here.
Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage
What's a big birthday celebration without a cheeky bottle of bubbles? I have a thing about bottled and boxed champagne for big birthdays best you can keep the bottle or cork as a little memento to remember the celebration by. Also a breakfast mimosa while you open your presents is the only way to start your birthday celebrations really. Available here

Céline Black Leather Hangbag
I've adored the Céline bags for as long as I can remember, they're just so me in terms of a bag. Now while I know this one is a massive stretch and most likely won't be waiting for me on my birthday, a girl can dream of the amazing things she'd like. I feel if I got one I'd want black just because it goes with everything but I'm also obsessed with the yellow and burnt orange suede bag too. Ugh can't I just be a millionaire for my birthday and have them all? Available here.

Christian Louboutin Hot Chick Patient Heels 
Ok so these heels are just everything, I mean look at them. And while apparently they are the most painful shoes that Louboutin makes because your foot is almost vertical and puts your ankle under insane pain they are gorgeous. For little getting out of a car and sitting at dinner these are the most perfect shoes that ever existent. For anything else not so much. But I am just in love with them, so simple and stylish. I think I'd just have them displayed in my rooms rather than on my feet because I'd be too scared of ruining the beauty that is them. Available here.

Michael Kors Oxblood Pom
I've always loved poms and tails for your bags, I think they're just a super cute way to winter-fy your regular bag and make it super cozy looking for the fall. I'm obsessed with this Oxblood coloured pom, it's one of my favourite shades to wear in the winter months since it just screams Christmas and all things autumnal to me. Combining fluffy fur and this colour is a no brainer to me. Available here.
House of CB Dresses
Last year I bought an amazing black and white bandaged body con dress from House of CB to wear for my birthday and I absolutely loved it. It's one of my favourite dresses I own and it's just so pretty, plus makes your body look amazing with all its hugging powers. This year  I need to add to my CB collection and find the perfect little birthday dress... or dresses to wear while I celebrate. I'm currently leaning towards these two, this amazing khaki coloured Raquela dress and the beautiful Dari dress in red. So pretty! Available here and here.

Estēe Lauder New Dimension Shape + Fill Expert Serum
My sister bought this in the US and I'm son intrigued by it. I always want to find ways to help define my face more, chipmunk cheeks aren't always the best so this stuff sounds amazing to me. I really want to try it out and see if it gives me beautifully defined cheekbones and a jawline that could cut you. Available here.
GoPro Hero4
During next summer I'm hoping to pack my bags and go traveling, on a little mission of finding myself and helping me grow as a person, I'm even considering going it alone (bit scary I know) But regardless of where, when and who I want to be able to remember my adventures. When I travel now I always take a million photos but I wish I had videos from all my past trips but hopefully if a GoPro makes an appearance at my birthday then all my future trips will forever be captured in videos. Available here.

Stila Eyes Are The Window Shadow Palette in Mind
I first saw this palette in the US and I just fell in love with the shadows inside. To be honest I love the entire Eyes Are The Window range because the colours are just so beautiful. At the monument I'm all about matte shades with rich and deep tones like that orange, oh my. Just please gimme all four of them though. Available here.

Quay Eyewear My Girl
I'm obsessed with the My Girl glasses from Quay in every colour though these tortoise shell ones are everything to me. Quay sunglasses just are my favourite things lately, I love the over the top cat-eye shapes and reflective lens. The speckled effect on these is just perfect and the shape is everything I look for in glasses. Yes, yes, yes. Available here.

What's on your Birthday wishlist?
Let me know in the comments below.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© OLIVIAHELENATAYLOR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig