Saturday 19 September 2015

Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour Palette

If you know me or my blog, you'll know that's there one type of beauty product I'm continually buying and trying out. This beauty trend is my ultimate favourite and I use the word 'trend' lightly as most who've mastered it, rarely revert back from it's magical slimming and sculpting powers. Of course I'm talking about Highlighting and Contouring. So today's product is one of those, a powder contour palette. This little Ultra Contour Palette from the wonderful people over at Makeup Revolution is everything you could ever need for all your sculpting needs and I'm completely obsessed.


The palette holds eight colours which consist of three highlight shades, three contour shades and two baked illuminators. The colour payoff is so highly pigmented so a little goes a long way meaning you get even more bang for your buck. The dark shades are perfect for carving out the hollows of your faces and the mid contour colour is ashy enough with its blue undertones to be the perfect nose contour colouring. The banana shade is just everything and those illustrious just give off the most glowing look imaginable. 
The highlight and contour shades of this pallet may look very familiar if you covert makeup and that's because this is a serious dupe. The shades are almost identical to that of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Series Contour Kit. So for an amazing quality kit with six dupe shades, plus two baked illuminators all only for £8 you really must be crazy not to agree that this is the best drugstore contour palette on the market. I love the soft, buttery consistency these powders have, they apply like a dream plus blend out so easily which is always vital when it comes to a contour kit. This palette is just so amazing especially for the drugstore price tag it carries. Just Look at how rich the pigment is on these swatches!


I'm completely head over heels with this little palette, it's everything you could ever want from a powder palette and so much more, especially when you factor in that price tag. I'd highly suggest to anyone wanting to try their hand at contouring to give this palette a go since its such an affordable little kit to get you going, likewise I'd tell all my contouring queens that this dupe is so good for the price you can't say no. Makeup Revolution are really causing waves in the drugstore make-up lines and it's no wonder why when they're making products like this for as little as eight pounds. I'm never going to be without this little baby again, it's going to be in my makeup collection for a very, very, very long time.

Have you tried this Contour Palette? Does it compare to the ABH? Do you love dupes?
Let me know in the comments below.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© OLIVIAHELENATAYLOR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig