Sunday 3 April 2016

Zoeva Nude Spectrum Palette

Zoeva is been a brand I've been desperate to try for a little while now. Especially after hearing only rave reviews about everything from their palettes to their brush sets I knew I just had to get my hands on something from their range. I recently hit pan on a few of my favourite palettes so I thought I'd finally treat myself and try a Zoeva one. This decision to purchase happen to coincide with the launch of the new Zoeva Spectrum range which was perfect timing. The range literally includes the most perfect spectrum (hence the name) of colours so I was totally in awe of the colour choices. Finally after much deliberation, too much to be perfectly honest, I opted for the Nude Spectrum palette. I was so torn about which palette to buy, nude or warm neutrals as both have such beautiful colours, but thought the shades inside the nude palette suited me better for daily use. I'm so, so, so obsessed with this palette! The mixture of hues and types of shadow just make is the perfect palette to work with for every type of eye.



Let's just talk packaging for a moment because I'm in love with it, it is just heavenly. So well designed. Just simple, matte black packaging with a literal rainbow spectrum stripe and writing to match. It just gives the palette such a clean but stylish look. The rainbow effect filters to the inside which the colour spectrum graphic imprinted and the Zoeva logo to finish the look. The palette itself is very compact which I think is always a great feature, who needs extra counter space being taken up by clunky packaging. It's also very light weight and soft which makes it perfect for traveling. Plus because of the versatilely of the shades within it, it can literally work for everyone on your trip. 
The palette holds fifteen pans of shadow in natural-earthy coloured hues. It includes matt, satin and shimmer finishes making it the perfect palette to create a whole range of eye looks. The shadows use an ultra-micronised formula which helps for seamless blending to create stunning smokey eyes.  The shades are gorgeous and the colour payoff is truly amazing. They are so highly pigmented and are so easy to blend meaning those wanting to experiment with more dramatic smokey eye looks this palettes is perfect.  But because of the gorgeous range of shades this palette is also great for daily use, I literally use this everyday because it's just a great staple palette. The palette is free from parabens, mineral oil and fragrance making it perfect to use on any skin type, plus it is formulated with Vitamin E and the Zoeva range do not test on animals.
The shadows are very buttery and smooth in consistency which makes application a dream when working with these shades. The colours are very rich and earthy making them perfect for daily use but the pops of gold and coppers give you the opportunity to create some really dramatic, smokey eye looks. The matte shades are of a very creamy which makes them perfect for transition shades. The taupe brown shade is my personal favourite of the matte ones, it's very rich but not too overpowering for blending out with. On the shimmer side of things pretty much every one of the rose gold shades offer a beautiful sparkle and tone. But the bright copper red and yellow gold pans provide something else completely. These two shades are the absolute dream! I've pretty much used one or the other every single day since I've owned this palette, I can't get enough of how pigmented they are. Just look at these swatches.

I am completely head-over-heels with this palette  I'm so glad I opted for this one because the colours and the payoff are truly incredible. Everything I'd heard about Zoeva was completely true and more people should try out the Spectrum range because the palette within the range will suit everyone and for only £28.50 available here, you really can't complain. I think this range of colours and finishes would work for everyone and for this I believe it's possibly one of the best all rounded palettes out there. I highly recommend.

Zoeva fan? Have you tried Zoeva Spectrum range? Are you obsessed with this palette
Let me know in the comments below. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© OLIVIAHELENATAYLOR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig