Friday 5 December 2014

My Letter To Santa Claus


CHRISTMAS WHISHLIST

1.  Michael Kors Large Sutton Satchel in Black
While there is nothing I adore more than my trusty MK Jet Set bag in Mandarin, I feel for winter and Ldays when a bright orange/red bag just doesn't go that I really need a black bag. Now I love all the MK bags but I need the Sutton in my life. It's the perfect size and actually zip shut unlike my Jet Set which makes it perfect to keep my uni work protected from drizzly English weather come spring. Plus black never goes out of style so I can keep this bag for years to come if it holds up anything like my Mandarin bag has done so far.

2. EOS Rachel Roy Lip Balm Collection
If you know Newcastle, you know it's really cold up here, like really cold. It's barely December and we're already at zero degrees, and everyone knows January will be even colder. Cold equals sore, chapped lips and that's not cut in anyones book. I love my little EOS balm so why not expand my collection with this cute little set? Adorable and useful too.

3. Lush's Seaonal Christmas Products
Ok so if you haven't used the Christmas products from Lush then there's something wrong with you.  There's such a huge range and they all smell so so so good. Everyone loves a good bottle of Snow Fairy for Christmas but to me nothing beats the Northern Lights and Luxury Lush Pud bombs, they are just so pretty when they explode. Then there's Yog Nog... Oh my days, literally I would probably eat this stuff because it just smells so delicious. I need a life time supply of the stuff!

4.Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW Pomade in Soft Brown
To me, brows are life. If your brows are having a bad day, then so are you. So brow products are always on my whist lists. This stuff sounds amazing and it's cheap too... I definitely think it should find its way to mine and my sisters stockings. In my family, brows are life. So keeping them looking good is always necessary, but especially during the festive season.

5. Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Powder in Aura
So I'm a bit of a highlighting and contour fiend, as probably everyone knows so whenever I hear rave reviews about a highlighter I have to investigate. I usually opt for cream and liquid highlighter but wow, the colour of this looks amazing. I want it so badly to enhance my festive cheery glow. 

6. Ghirardelli's Peppermint Bark 
Peppermint Bark is a holiday must have for me, I make a pretty decent bar if I do say so myself but nothing compares the the real stuff. I first tried Peppermint Bark in Ghirardelli Square in San Francisco one Christmas and ever since I have been addicted to this festive sweet treat. So a box or two of the little squares of this stuff always goes down well with me, yum yum.

7. Charlotte Olympia Sleeping Kitty Slippers in Red Velvet
On route to Croatia I had some time to kill in Heathrow and nipped in Kurt Geiger where I spied my most favourite little pumps that have existed.  I think I've wanted these for as long as I can remember but seeing them just reminded me how lovely they are; I can't deal with the cuteness. Plus they're super festive in red velvet. Santa they've been on my list for years now, please I've been so well behaved.

8. Viktor and Rolf Bonbon Eau De Parfum
Every time I enter a shop which sells this I just have to spritz myself, it smells so good. So yummy and sweet without being sickly or overpowering, mmm. The caramel and orange notes make this just the right balance of sweet and spice for me. The bottle is so cute too, a massive pink bow, I mean what's not to love. Viktor and Rolf can do no wrong. 

9. MAC Lipstick in Velvet Teddy and Lip Pencil in Soar
Velvet Teddy still on my wishlist because it's still sold out everywhere, ugh. I'm not a massive lipstick wearer but this colour would be just the perfect slightly darker nude that I'm looking for. Plus the matching lip pencil is to die for. Please can the elves make some more of this for me? Im dying for it!

10. The Original Beauty Blender
I have been dying for this little magical tool for so long now. I'm such a brush lover than I can't imagine using a sponge but I've heard so many amazing things I just want it. Praying that this will help me achieve a really flawless make-up application like Bey, I just want to be flawless already. Plus it's the perfect little stocking stuffer.

11.  Large Carved Wooden Memory Box
This last year I've become very sentimental about my life and experiences, so much so I started collecting and keeping my memetos in a little memory box. It's perfecting for reflecting on how lucky I am and how wonderful the experiences and people I fill my life with actually are, it really helps me appreciate everything I have. The only issue now is that it's starting too flow, I need to expand my space for memories so I can look back whenever I'm upset or lonely and remember the good times in my life. I wanted a really pretty carved wooden box so when I'm older I can still keep it and show my children and pass the box down to them to fill with their own memories of their lives. Let's hope the elves are good with their hands.


12.  Personalised Diet Coke Bottle
Ok, so this one is a little odd but I'm desperate. I still have never had or even seen a bottle of coke with Olivia on the side and it really upsets me. I'm hoping its diet coke too since otherwise it just wouldn't feel right but I guess I could cope. Every name under the sun and yet I'm not there. It's always been like this, when I was younger everyone always had necklaces or key rings with their names on and yet there was either only Oliver or no O's at all, just went from Natalie to Poppy... Why does nobody like the Olivia's of the world?apparently they exist so I'm praying Santa can find me one. 

What's on your letter to Santa? When you were little did to post your letters or do something else? Have you been naughty or nice this year?
Let me know in the comments below. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© OLIVIAHELENATAYLOR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig