Wednesday 5 August 2015

August wishlist

August wishlist
MARA HOFFMAN HARVEST CUTOUT PRINTED SWIMSUIT
My splurge item of the month is this amazing Mara Hoffman swimsuit, it's just everything to me. I'm still in the swimsuit market with my pending trip to Miami coming up, eee so I'm still all about finding a beautiful new bathing suit. Im usually a bikini girl but I just love everything about this. From the print, which if you know me I'm obsessed with all things leafy printed, to the cute cutout in the back and the tie detailing. It's just so cute and I need it in my life. In if it's like the price equivalent to a months worth of food. Available here.

NIKE ROSHE ONE FLYKNIT
I'm determined to get myself fit currently and I feel like nothing spurs you on more to look good than feeling good while you do so. Like I don't know if this is a me thing but if I feel like I look good when I work out, I'm more inclined to actually work out. That being said I also just want some cute new trainers for the sake of it. I've always loved the Roshe style, simple and small but these flyknit edition just add a little extra with that texture. Plus clearly powder blue is one of my favourite colours lately as this isn't the only item on this list featuring it, opps. Available here.

MICHAELKORS JETSET TRAVEL CLUTCH
Back with the powdered blue, it's just such a pretty shade. Understated but still giving you a pop of colour. Now technically I shouldn't want this bag as my sister already has it but it's just so pretty that I can't help but wanting it. I love how this clutch is a wristlet style so it's super easy to hold, plus the built in card pockets mean you don't have to stuff it with your giant purse which is always a win. Available here.

BLING JEWELRY WE SELL SHELL STUDS
I absolutely love these little studs, so cute. Wearing these with that Mara Hoffman one piece while sunning it up on South Beach in Miami would just be perfection. I love the whole nautical, mermaid vibe they give off. Plus because they're a small stud they're understated enough that they don't look tacky and gaudy, just a little summer fun.Available here.

RAY-BAN RB 2180 SUNGLASSES
With my coming trip to the USA I've been trying to find a pair of new Ray-Bans to set my sights on and save for. With the currency conversion plus the fact they are just much cheaper in general over across the pond I can't but help myself. I love the simple style of these frames plus the nude colour means they will suit just about any style or match any outfit. The faded, ombre effect lens also look pretty cute I must say so maybe I'll treat myself if I have the dollar. Available here.

MARC BY MARC JACOBS GOLD BAKER DEXTER BRACELET
I love watches and my little collection I've grown reccently, weird to think a few years back I never even considered wearing a watch. But with the style I have I find it odd I don't own just a simple plain gold watch seeing as I love wearing gold jewellery and accessories. I love the simple gold and black combination on this facing, my two favourite colours so it seemed fitting. This watch would match everything and is just a nice, simple stable to have in your collection. Plus Marc Jacobs will always be one of my favourite brands, always has been so there's that too. Available here.

CHARLOTTE TILBURY FILMSTAR BRONZE & GLOW
Of course my monthly update wouldn't be complete without at least one contouring product, there's actually two this month that I have my eye on. This is the first which I've been hearing nothing but rave reviews about, this duo contour and highlight from Charlotte Tilbury. I love the packing of this, it just screams old Hollywood to me. The contour colour is rich to give a warm, golden hue while the highlight is pearly but still golden to finish off that amazing sun kissed glowing look. I'm desperate to get my hands on this seeing as I love every Charlotte Tilbury product I try. Available here.

YVES SAINT LAURENT BLACK OPIUM
I don't know how I've only just come across this perfume, I just haven't even bothered to smell it prior to know but good lord why not I shall never know because I'm obsessed with it. Its rich and musky, sweet but not at the same time. Think vanilla and coffee mixed together to make one perfect fragrance. I want to just pour it all over my body and smell like this stuff constantly because I'm totally obsessed with this smell. If you haven't tried it and like sweet scents with musky undertones then try this out! Available here.

PIXI BEAUTY GLOW TONIC
I feel like if you haven't heard people obsessing over this tonic then where have you been? I'm obsessed with anything that will help my skin but also give me a dewy, glowing look and it seems like this stuff will do just that. It contains ginseng and fructose to help tighten and tone the facial skin but also give you a glowing look. The internet has gone wild for this product so I think I need to do myself a favour and see what the hype is all about. Available here.

MANIC PANIC VIRGIN SNOW
Lately I've become obsessed with grey hair, the sliver fox trend is one I can totally back. And while I'm too scared to ever dye my hair, as I would truly kick myself if I lost my natural colour, I can't help but totally lust over it and want to try it out. Virgin Snow is the perfect colour to get that silvery, grey hued hair that just kills me. I wonder if I'd ever have the guts to commit to it, or is it just a editing apps jobs for now... guess we'll have to wait and see. Available here.

NUDESTICK SCULPTING PENCIL
Of course another contouring product had to make the list and this is one to pick up while I'm across the pond in my favourite store, Sephora. I saw Nudestick online and was instantly intrigued. A double ended cream contour and highlight pen seems like the best invention ever, especially for traveling when you can't take a full palette with you. I'm desperate to get my hands on the sculpting pencil because I want my daily contouring routine to be as simple as draw, blur and buff. Available here.

What's on your August wishlist?
Let me know in the comments below.


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Cool post! love the colour of the michael kors clutch & nike trainers. i want both x

    http://bscoutingblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore that Mara Hoffman suit! Gorg.

    xo
    Amanda
    www.fashionablyclearance.com

    ReplyDelete

© OLIVIAHELENATAYLOR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig