Tuesday 4 November 2014

November Wishlist


November Wishlist


1. Ugg Australia Classic Double Shearling Ear Muffs in Black/Chesnut
I cannot describe how badly I need this in my life. Where I live at home gets very chilly during the winter, especially when walking my little dog through the fields so these would be perfect to keep my little ears toasty.  Plus they'd keep my ears warm on my morning walks to lectures too. My mummy already has the chestnut pair and I always try steal them because they're so cozy and snug. I can't decided what colour I love more, staple black to go with everything or chestnut to match the coat I'm lusting after too, hmmm.


2. NARS Highlighting Blush in Albatross
Anybody who knows me knows how vital I believe contouring to be and I'm always on the search for a new great highlighting product. I've heard some great things about this blush, especially for highlighting the brow gown so I feel I need to get my hands on it. Plus I'm such a Nars fiend so it can't hurt to add to my collection. 

3. The Dragons Lure Left Ear Cuff from Esty.com
Later this month me and my boyfriend are heading to Croatia, best birthday gift ever I must add! He's treating me to my ultimate nerdy getaway to visit some of the locations where Games of Thrones is filmed. While Ireland would possibly be an easier trip, he took into account my favourite character is Daenerys Targaryen, who's set in the across the Narrow Sea; all filmed in Croatia. So in homage to the mother of dragons, I feel a dragon ear cuff is the only acceptable earring to wear while there.

4. Missguided Carrie Feather Strappy Heeled Sandals in Black
Can we just all agree how amazing these heels are? I just want to buy them and literally wear them all the time so I can pretend I'm Carrie Bradshaw or Cher Horowitz. They are every 90's girl dream shoe, they're just so cute and sassy... I think I'm in love. 

5. MAC Lipstick in Velvet Teddy
Ugh Kylie Jenner I hate you for this. I had been looking for a lovely nude lipstick to wear on a daily bases to university and for nights out where I need a neutral lip for months on end and finally I find Velvet Teddy. I go to purchase it and my local MAC is waiting on stock replacement, fair enough but literally during this replen Kylie posts a photo saying that's her statement lipstick colour and bang.... out of stock for the last three months, ugh! Pretty please MAC I need this colour in my life.

6. Moschino Cropped Barbie Sweater
Jeremy Scott is the best thing to happen to Moschino ever, fact! His designs are so fun and quirky, I'm just in love with Moschino more than I was before. I absolute adore his Barbie collection and that  pink leather biker outfit, oh holy jesus! But for a slightly more wearable look this cropped jumper is totally adorable and will finally let me live out my dreams of being a real Barbie doll.

7. Yankee Candle Large Jar in Christmas Memories
With Christmas fever already building and it being my favourite time of year I need to start filling my home with festive scents. Nothing says the holidays are coming that like this candle. Cinnamon, pine and sweetness all mixed to create a spicy smell that can only be described as that well... Christmas. Seriously just have a whiff off this and you'll be in love. I've already stocked up on tarte burners and little sample candles but I'm desperate for the large jars of this to come out so I can have that sent filling my house for hours on end.

8. Harrods Travel Pouch in Cornish Tartan
Ooo if Christmas fashion and Cher Horowitz were friends this would be their lovechild. Everyone knows christmas is the perfect time to whip out the tartan and yellow tartan just screams Cher, thus my dream wash bag. So flipping cute, I need this for my travels.

9. Toffee Apples
This goes without saying really but November means bonfire night in the Uk which means toffee apples must be consumed by the bucket load. So sticky and yummy. I don't even care about the calories, these babies are too good to miss out on. You know what they say after all, an apple a day keeps the doctor away. I'm sure if it's coated in sticky red toffee this still applies.

10. Lip Voltage Lip Plumper
I've heard so many stories of people trying this plumper and saying how painful it is but how it really does work. I don't know about you but I love the sting of regular lip plumpers so I really want to try this and see how it compares. Plus who doesn't want slightly fuller, more kissable lips just like Angie?

11. A long Shearling Wrap Coat in chestnut
  • I have to say over the last year since receiving a camel colour coat for Christmas, tan jackets have grown on me, I always preferred black but I must say I keep seeing photos of people in chestnut coloured shearling coats and wow, I need one so badly! I can't find a nice long one anywhere though and it's breaking my heart. Sadly I don't think I can justify the one pictured from Toa.st at £1,295 so I will carry on hunting for now. Where can I find a similar coat? Please somebody help me.

What's on your wishlist this month? Know where I can find my shearling tan coat? Are you excited for some christmassy buys?
Let me know in the comments below. 
    SHARE:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    © OLIVIAHELENATAYLOR | All rights reserved.
    Blogger Template Created by pipdig